|§ 1761||Transportation or importation|
|§ 1762||Marking packages|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 85
- foreign commerce: as used in this title , includes commerce with a foreign country. See
- interstate commerce: as used in this title , includes commerce between one State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia and another State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia. See
- officer: includes any person authorized by law to perform the duties of the office. See
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- United States: as used in this title in a territorial sense, includes all places and waters, continental or insular, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, except the Canal Zone. See
- whoever: include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals. See