Delaware Code > Title 14 > Chapter 16 – Comprehensive School Discipline Improvement Program
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 14 > Chapter 16 - Comprehensive School Discipline Improvement Program
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Delaware Code Title 1 Sec. 302
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- State Board: consists of 9 members who are citizens of this State andappointed as follows:
(1) The Governor shall appoint, with Senate confirmation, 7 voting members. See Delaware Code Title 14 Sec. 104