|§ 3001G||Administration of naloxone by public safety personnel and the Community-Based Naloxone Access Program||16|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 16 > Chapter 30G
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Department: means the Department of Health and Social Services. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Director: means the Director of the Division of Public Health, or such persons as may be designated by the Director. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Division: means the Division of Public Health. See Delaware Code Title 16 Sec. 101
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.