|§ 3701||Delaware Commission on Indian Heritage and Culture; creation and purpose||29|
|§ 3702||Membership; qualifications; terms||29|
|§ 3703||Organization; quorum||29|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 29 > Chapter 37
- Decedent: A deceased person.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.
- Summons: Another word for subpoena used by the criminal justice system.