Effective date: 3/16/2014
A title block must appear on all architectural or interior design drawings and specification identification sheets that are required to be signed and sealed. The title block must, at a minimum, contain the following information:
Terms Used In Florida Regulations 61G1-16.004
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
(2) Firm license number.
(3) Name or identification of project.
(4) Date prepared.
(5) A space for the signature and dated seal.
(6) The printed name and the license/registration number of the person sealing the document.
(7) The date of plans revision, if the plans are revised.
(8) For the purposes of this rule, firm is defined to be a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, person practicing under a fictitious name, or person practicing architecture or interior design in his or her own name.
Rulemaking Authority 481.2055, 481.221(1), (3) FS. Implements Florida Statutes § 481.219, 481.221(1), (3). History—New 9-7-00, Amended 3-16-14.