Terms Used In Texas Occupations Code > Title 6 > Subtitle B - Regulation of Architecture and Related Practices
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Department: means the Department of Agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Guarantor: A party who agrees to be responsible for the payment of another party's debts should that party default. Source: OCC
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.