Florida Regulations > Chapter 1B-26 – Records Management – Standards and Requirements
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 1B-26
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Markup: The process by which congressional committees and subcommittees debate, amend, and rewrite proposed legislation.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.