|R. 1B-6.0012||Designation, Responsibilities, and Termination of Depository Status of Depository Libraries|
|R. 1B-6.0013||State Publications: Delivery to and Distribution by Division|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 1B-6
- Agency: means any official, officer, commission, board, authority, council, committee, department, or entity of state government. See Florida Regulations 1B-6.001
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Depository library: means those libraries designated in accordance with section 257. See Florida Regulations 1B-6.001
- Division: means the Division of Library and Information Services of the Department of State. See Florida Regulations 1B-6.001
- State publication: means a publication, either in print or electronically, under the authority of or at the total or partial expense of a state official, state department, state board, state court, or state agency, or that is required to be publicly distributed pursuant to state law. See Florida Regulations 1B-6.001