|R. 59A-23.003||Authorization Procedures|
|R. 59A-23.004||Quality Assurance|
|R. 59A-23.005||Medical Records and Case Files|
|R. 59A-23.006||Grievance Procedures|
|R. 59A-23.009||Education Procedures|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 59A-23 - Workers Compensation Managed Care Arrangements
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Recourse: An arrangement in which a bank retains, in form or in substance, any credit risk directly or indirectly associated with an asset it has sold (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles) that exceeds a pro rata share of the bank's claim on the asset. If a bank has no claim on an asset it has sold, then the retention of any credit risk is recourse. Source: FDIC
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.