|R. 60H-9.004||Requests for Locations and Determination of Availability|
|R. 60H-9.005||Negotiation of Lease Agreement|
Terms Used In Florida Regulations > Chapter 60H-9
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Indemnification: In general, a collateral contract or assurance under which one person agrees to secure another person against either anticipated financial losses or potential adverse legal consequences. Source: FDIC
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.