|§ 58.002||Applicability of Chapter|
|§ 58.003||Disaster Remediation Contract Requirements; Certain Conduct Prohibited|
|§ 58.004||Deceptive Trade Practice|
|§ 58.005||Waiver of Chapter Prohibited|
Terms Used In Texas Business and Commerce Code Chapter 58
- Appraisal: A determination of property value.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Ex officio: Literally, by virtue of one's office.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.