Each grain dealer receiving grain shall issue and provide to the grain producer a delivery ticket within a reasonable time, not to exceed 24 hours, after delivery of the grain. The delivery ticket shall include, at least, the following information:
(1) The grain dealer’s name and address.
(2) The grain producer’s name and, when applicable, the producer’s address.
(3) The date.
(4) The consecutive scale ticket number.
(5) The type of grain.
(6) The gross, tare, and net weights.
(7) A statement whether the grain is inbound or outbound.
(8) The truck or trailer identification.
(9) The type of transaction, clearly indicating whether the grain is sold or stored.
(10) The signature of the grain dealer or her or his agent, representative, or employee.
(11) The base price per bushel, when applicable.
(12) The grade factors, when applicable.
(13) The deductions, when applicable.
(14) The net price and total amount paid, when applicable.