|663-52||Conclusive presumptions relating to duty of public entities to warn of dangers on improved public lands|
Terms Used In Hawaii Revised Statutes > Chapter 663 > Part VI
- Board: means the board of land and natural resources. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 663-51
- county: includes the city and county of Honolulu. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 1-22
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Improved public lands: means lands designated as part of the state park system, parks, and parkways under chapter 184, or as part of a county's park system, and lands which are part of the Hawaii statewide trail and access system under chapter 198D, excluding buildings and structures constructed upon such lands. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 663-51
- Public entity: means "government entity" as defined in section 663-10. See Hawaii Revised Statutes 663-51