(1) A person is guilty of a felony if such person intentionally causes a reasonable person to be in fear of serious bodily injury or death by:
(a) Possessing, manufacturing, selling, giving, mailing, sending or causing to be sent to another person a hoax destructive device; or
(b) Placing or causing to be placed a hoax destructive device at any location; or
(c) Conspiring to use, using or causing to be used a hoax destructive device in the commission of or an attempt to commit a felony.
(2) A violation of the provisions of paragraph (a) or (b) of subsection (1) of this section is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not to exceed five (5) years.
Terms Used In Idaho Code 18-3319A
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
(3) A violation of the provisions of paragraph (c) of subsection (1) of this section is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not to exceed fifteen (15) years and by a fine not exceeding fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000).