Any person who knowingly, intentionally, or recklessly:
(1) Conspires to use, uses or causes to be used a destructive device or bomb in the commission of or an attempt to commit a felony; or
Terms Used In Idaho Code 18-3320
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114
(2) With the intent to injure the person or property of another, transports a bomb or destructive device; or
(3) Injures another or conspires or attempts to injure another in his person or property through the use of a destructive device or bomb is guilty of a felony, punishable by up to a twenty-five thousand dollar ($25,000) fine and life in prison.