"Property" subject to criminal forfeiture under this chapter includes:
(1) Real property, including things growing on, affixed to, or found on the land; and
Terms Used In Idaho Code 37-2802
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action, evidences of debt and general intangibles as defined in the uniform commercial code — secured transactions. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
(2) Tangible and intangible personal property, including rights, privileges, interests, claims and securities.