|18-1002||Proof of Common Barratry|
|18-1003||Purchase of Evidence of Debt|
|18-1004||Attorney Defending When Partner Prosecutes|
|18-1005||Exception to Preceding Section|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 10
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114