|§ 500||County Attorney; Term|
|§ 502||Assistant County Attorneys|
Terms Used In New York Laws > County > Article 11 - County Attorney
- Attorney-at-law: A person who is legally qualified and licensed to practice law, and to represent and act for clients in legal proceedings.
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of the office of alcoholism and substance abuse services. See N.Y. Mental Hygiene Law 19.03
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Office: means the office of alcoholism and substance abuse services. See N.Y. Mental Hygiene Law 19.03