|45-1202||Conditions to Reconveyance|
|45-1203||Procedure for Reconveyance|
|45-1204||Objections to Reconveyances|
|45-1205||Liability of Title Insurance Agent or Underwriter|
|45-1206||Payoffs Prior to Effective Date|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 45 > Chapter 12
- Beneficiary: means both the record owner of the beneficiary’s interest under a trust deed, including successors in interest. See Idaho Code 45-1201
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Forgery: The fraudulent signing or alteration of another's name to an instrument such as a deed, mortgage, or check. The intent of the forgery is to deceive or defraud. Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 reconvey: means a reconveyance of a trust deed. See Idaho Code 45-1201 Servicer: means a person or entity that collects loan payments on behalf of a beneficiary. See Idaho Code 45-1201 State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 Title agent: means a title insurance agent duly licensed as an organization under chapter 27, title 41, Idaho Code. See Idaho Code 45-1201 Title insurer: means a title insurer duly authorized to conduct business in the state of Idaho under title 41, Idaho Code. See Idaho Code 45-1201 Trust deed: means a trust deed as defined in section 45-1502, Idaho Code. See Idaho Code 45-1201 Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust. Trustor: The person who makes or creates a trust. Also known as the grantor or settlor.