|67-5101||State Jurisdiction for Civil and Criminal Enforcement Concerning Certain Matters Arising in Indian Country|
|67-5102||Additional State Jurisdiction With Consent of Tribe Governing Body|
|67-5103||Matters Excepted From State Jurisdiction|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 67 > Chapter 51
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action, evidences of debt and general intangibles as defined in the uniform commercial code — secured transactions. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Probate: Proving a will
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Statutes at large: A chronological listing of the laws enacted each Congress. They are published in volumes numbered by Congress.