|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 5||Legislative findings|
|§ 20||Public Interest Attorney Loan Repayment Assistance Program|
|§ 25||Ineligibility and termination of funds; procedures|
|§ 30||Other powers|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 110 ILCS 916
- Appellate: About appeals; an appellate court has the power to review the judgement of another lower court or tribunal.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Charity: An agency, institution, or organization in existence and operating for the benefit of an indefinite number of persons and conducted for educational, religious, scientific, medical, or other beneficent purposes.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Public defender: Represent defendants who can't afford an attorney in criminal matters.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.