|§ 210 ILCS 4/1||Short title|
|§ 210 ILCS 4/5||Legislative purpose|
|§ 210 ILCS 4/10||Facility defined|
|§ 210 ILCS 4/15||Disclosure requirements|
|§ 210 ILCS 4/20||A facility that offers to provide care for persons with Alzheimer’s …|
|§ 210 ILCS 4/25||Penalties|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 210 ILCS 4 - Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias Special Care Disclosure Act
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Municipalities: has the meaning established in Section 1 of Article VII of the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.27
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.