Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 155 - Midwestern Higher Education Compact Act
- Chambers: A judge's office.
- Dispatcher: means any person who, as an employee or agent of a commercial vehicle relocator, dispatches vehicles to or from locations from which operators perform removal activities; and
(7) "Dispatcher's employment permit" means a license issued to a dispatcher in accordance with Sections 18a-407 or 18a-408 of this Chapter. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 625 ILCS 5/18a-100
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- relocator: means any person or entity engaged in the business of removing trespassing vehicles from private property by means of towing or otherwise, and thereafter relocating and storing such vehicles;
(2) "Commission" means the Illinois Commerce Commission;
(3) "Operator" means any person who, as an employee of a commercial vehicle relocator, removes trespassing vehicles from private property by means of towing or otherwise. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 625 ILCS 5/18a-100
- Remainder: An interest in property that takes effect in the future at a specified time or after the occurrence of some event, such as the death of a life tenant.
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.
- Units of local government: has the meaning established in Section 1 of Article VII of the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.28