|§ 45 ILCS 180/1||Short title|
|§ 45 ILCS 180/5||Interstate Medical Licensure Compact|
|§ 45 ILCS 180/99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 180 - Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Act
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Municipalities: has the meaning established in Section 1 of Article VII of the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.27
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Plea: In a criminal case, the defendant's statement pleading "guilty" or "not guilty" in answer to the charges, a declaration made in open court.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.