|§ 1||Short title|
|§ 5||Interstate Medical Licensure Compact|
|§ 99||Effective date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 45 ILCS 180 - Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Act
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.