|Article 3||The Environmental Impact Fee Law (This Article Of P.A. 89-428, Re-Enacted; By P.A. 89-457, Is Compiled At 415 Ilcs 125/)|
|Article 9||Severability And Effective Date|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 730 ILCS 152
- Child care facilities: has the meaning set forth in the Child Care Act of 1969, but does not include licensed foster homes. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 730 ILCS 152/105
- Joint committee: Committees including membership from both houses of teh legislature. Joint committees are usually established with narrow jurisdictions and normally lack authority to report legislation.
- Juvenile sex offender: means any person who is adjudicated a juvenile delinquent as the result of the commission of or attempt to commit a violation set forth in item (B), (C), or (C-5) of Section 2 of the Sex Offender Registration Act, or a violation of any substantially similar federal, Uniform Code of Military Justice, sister state, or foreign country law, and whose adjudication occurred on or after the effective date of this amendatory Act of the 91st General Assembly. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 730 ILCS 152/105
- Law enforcement agency having jurisdiction: includes the location where out-of-state students attend school and where out-of-state employees are employed or are otherwise required to register. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 730 ILCS 152/105
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Sex offender: means any sex offender as defined in the Sex Offender Registration Act whose offense or adjudication as a sexually dangerous person occurred on or after June 1, 1996, and whose victim was under the age of 18 at the time the offense was committed but does not include the offenses set forth in subsection (b)(1. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 730 ILCS 152/105