|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||A lessor of residential real property, containing 25 or more units in …|
|§ 2||The lessor shall, within 30 days after the end of each 12 month …|
|§ 3||This Act does not apply to any deposit made with respect to public …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 765 ILCS 715
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Authority: means a School Finance Authority created under this Article. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Budget: means the annual budget of the district required under Section 17-1 of this Code, as in effect from time to time. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- District: means any elementary school district having a population of not more than 500,000 that prior to December 1, 2002 has had a Financial Oversight Panel established for the district under Section 1B-4 of this Code following the district's petitioning of the State Board of Education for the creation of the Financial Oversight Panel. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Federal Reserve System: The central bank of the United States. The Fed, as it is commonly called, regulates the U.S. monetary and financial system. The Federal Reserve System is composed of a central governmental agency in Washington, D.C. (the Board of Governors) and twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks in major cities throughout the United States. Source: OCC
- Fiscal year: means the fiscal year of the district. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Month: means a calendar month, and the word "year" a calendar year unless otherwise expressed; and the word "year" alone, is equivalent to the expression "year of our Lord. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.10
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Obligations: means bonds and notes of the Authority. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- State: when applied to different parts of the United States, may be construed to include the District of Columbia and the several territories, and the words "United States" may be construed to include the said district and territories. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.14
- State Board: means the State Board of Education. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10
- State Superintendent: means the State Superintendent of Education. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 105 ILCS 5/1F-10