|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Except as provided in the Uniform Commercial Code in sections 7-209, …|
|§ 2||Perishable property which has been transported to destination, and …|
|§ 3||All persons other than common carriers having a lien on personal …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 770 ILCS 90
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Uniform Commercial Code: A set of statutes enacted by the various states to provide consistency among the states' commercial laws. It includes negotiable instruments, sales, stock transfers, trust and warehouse receipts, and bills of lading. Source: OCC