(1) an academic term by academic term sequence of course options that will allow the full-time student to complete either:
Terms Used In Indiana Code 21-12-14-2
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(B) an associate degree within two (2) academic years;
in the student’s intended field of study;
(2) the expected date that the student will earn a baccalaureate degree or an associate degree described in subdivision (1);
(3) the academic requirements that a student must complete each academic year to timely earn a degree described in subdivision (1); and
(4) any information the commission determines is appropriate under section 1 of this chapter.
As added by P.L.281-2013, SEC.30.