Terms Used In Indiana Code 25-21.8-6-2
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(1) apply for renewal in the manner required by the board;
(2) furnish evidence of successful completion of twenty-four (24) hours of continuing education within the most recent four (4) year period, as approved by the board;
(3) pay a renewal fee established by the board; and
(4) provide proof that the applicant currently has professional liability insurance with minimum coverage of two million dollars ($2,000,000) per claim and six million dollars ($6,000,000) in aggregate.
As added by P.L.200-2007, SEC.8. Amended by P.L.267-2017, SEC.20; P.L.180-2018, SEC.18.