(b) The athletic fund is created for purposes of administering this chapter. The fund shall be administered by the Indiana gaming commission.
Terms Used In Indiana Code 4-33-22-9
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- fund: refers to the athletic fund created by this section. See Indiana Code 4-33-22-9
(d) The treasurer of state shall invest the money in the fund not currently needed to meet the obligations of the fund in the same manner as other public money may be invested. Interest that accrues from these investments shall be deposited in the state general fund.
(e) The fund consists of:
(1) appropriations made by the general assembly;
(2) fees collected under this chapter; and
(3) penalties collected under this chapter.
(f) An amount necessary to administer this chapter is continually appropriated from the fund to the Indiana gaming commission.
(g) If the balance in the fund at the end of a particular fiscal year exceeds one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000), the amount that exceeds one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) reverts to the state general fund.
As added by P.L.113-2010, SEC.11.