Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 20 > Article 32 > Chapter 8 - Remediation
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- grant: refers to a grant under the remediation grant program established under this chapter. See Indiana Code 20-32-8-1
- program: refers to the remediation grant program established under this chapter. See Indiana Code 20-32-8-2
- student: means any individual who is enrolled in a school corporation. See Indiana Code 20-32-8-3