|Chapter 2||Registration Requirements|
|Chapter 4||Expiration of Registration|
|Chapter 5||Unlawful Practice|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 20.7 - Interior Designers
- commission: refers to the Native American Indian affairs commission established by section 3 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-32-1
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Native American Indian: means an individual who is at least one (1) of the following:
Indiana Code 4-23-32-2