|Chapter 1||General Provisions|
|Chapter 3||Health Benefit Exchange Authority|
|Chapter 4||Health Benefit Exchange Navigators and Application Organizations|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 27 > Article 19
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- development committee: refers to a breed development advisory committee established by the commission under section 3 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-31-11-1
- development fund: refers to a breed development fund established by the commission under section 10 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-31-11-2
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.