|§ 5000||Certain group health plans|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 26 > Subtitle D > Chapter 47
- employee: shall include a full-time life insurance salesman who is considered an employee for the purpose of chapter 21. See 38 USC 1912
- including: when used in a definition contained in this title shall not be deemed to exclude other things otherwise within the meaning of the term defined. See 38 USC 1912
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 19 USC 2297
- person: shall be construed to mean and include an individual, a trust, estate, partnership, association, company or corporation. See 38 USC 1912
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.
- Public law: A public bill or joint resolution that has passed both chambers and been enacted into law. Public laws have general applicability nationwide.
- veteran: includes a person who died in the active military, naval, or air service. See 38 USC 1301