Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 25 > Chapter 4
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Fee simple: Absolute title to property with no limitations or restrictions regarding the person who may inherit it.
- Inter vivos: Transfer of property from one living person to another living person.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5