|§ 32-25-6-1||Liens and encumbrances|
|§ 32-25-6-2||Common areas; transferable easements for making improvements|
|§ 32-25-6-3||Unpaid assessments; lien|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 25 > Chapter 6
- Foreclosure: A legal process in which property that is collateral or security for a loan may be sold to help repay the loan when the loan is in default. Source: OCC
- Judgment: means all final orders, decrees, and determinations in an action and all orders upon which executions may issue. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- real property: include lands, tenements, and hereditaments. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5