Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 36 > Article 6 > Chapter 1.6
- Clerk: means the clerk of the court or a person authorized to perform the clerk's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Judgment: means all final orders, decrees, and determinations in an action and all orders upon which executions may issue. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- merged township government: means the township government that results from the merger of at least two (2) township governments under IC 36-6-1. See Indiana Code 36-6-1.6-1
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- reestablished township government: means a township government that:
Indiana Code 36-6-1.6-2
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5