|Chapter 3||Development Authority and Board|
|Chapter 4||Compliance and Audit Requirements|
|Chapter 5||Development Authority Powers and Duties|
|Chapter 6||Regional Strategy Fund|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 36 > Article 7.7 - Central Indiana Regional Development Authority
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- law enforcement agency: has the meaning set forth in IC § 10-11-8-2. See Indiana Code 5-2-15-1
- law enforcement agency: means an agency or a department of any level of government whose principal function is the apprehension of criminal offenders. See Indiana Code 5-2-17-2
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Population: has the meaning set forth in IC § 1-1-3. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5