Indiana Code > Title 36 > Article 7.7 > Chapter 5 – Development Authority Powers and Duties
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|§ 36-7.7-5-3||Agreement with another development authority or entity|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 36 > Article 7.7 > Chapter 5 - Development Authority Powers and Duties
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5