|§ 36-8-2.5-2||Confidentiality of communications|
|§ 36-8-2.5-3||Immunity; application to action for medical malpractice|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 36 > Article 8 > Chapter 2.5
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Discovery: Lawyers' examination, before trial, of facts and documents in possession of the opponents to help the lawyers prepare for trial.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.