The department shall adopt rules pursuant to chapter 17A which provide standards for milk haulers, milk graders, and bulk milk tankers. The standards shall include, but need not be limited to, all of the following:
1. The construction of bulk milk tankers.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 192.112
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. The cleaning, maintenance, and sanitization of bulk milk tankers.
3. Recordkeeping relating to the use and cleaning of bulk milk tankers.
4. Supplies needed to perform the duties of milk hauling and milk grading.
5. Proper milk hauling and milk grading procedures, including but not limited to sanitation, the examination and measurement of milk, the handling of milk, and the taking and handling of milk samples.
6. Recordkeeping required for milk haulers and milk graders.
7. Ongoing training requirements, if any, for milk haulers and milk graders.