1. A responsible person may waive the time limitations established in section 252C.3.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 252C.12
- Administrator: means the administrator of the child support recovery unit of the department of human services, or the administrator's designee. See Iowa Code 252C.1
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Responsible person: means a parent, relative, guardian, or another person legally liable for the support of a child or a child's caretaker. See Iowa Code 252C.1
2. Upon receipt of a signed statement from each responsible person waiving the time limitations established in section 252C.3, the administrator may proceed to enter an order for support and the court may approve the order, whether or not the time limitations have expired.