1. Each biennial report of a professional corporation or foreign professional corporation shall, in addition to the information required by the Iowa business corporation Act, chapter 490, set forth:
a. The name and address of one shareholder.
b. In the case of a professional corporation, a statement under oath whether or not all shareholders, directors, and officers, except assistant officers, of the corporation are licensed to practice in this state a profession which the corporation is authorized to practice, and whether or not all employees and agents of the corporation who practice a profession in this state on behalf of the corporation are licensed to practice the profession in this state.
c. In the case of a foreign professional corporation, a statement under oath whether or not all shareholders, directors, officers, employees, and agents who practice a profession in this state on behalf of the corporation are licensed to practice the profession in this state.
d. Additional information necessary or appropriate to enable the secretary of state or regulating board to determine whether the professional corporation or foreign professional corporation is complying with this chapter.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 496C.21
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- oath: includes affirmation in all cases where an affirmation may be substituted for an oath, and in like cases the word "swear" includes "affirm". See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. Information shall be set forth on forms prescribed and furnished by the secretary of state.