1. The board shall not disclose information relating to the following:
a. The contents of the examination.
b. The examination results other than final score except for information about the results of an examination which is given to the person who took the examination.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 544A.27
- Board: means the architectural examining board established in section 544A. See Iowa Code 544A.16
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. A member of the board who willfully communicates or seeks to communicate such information, and any person who willfully requests, obtains, or seeks to obtain such information, is guilty of a simple misdemeanor.