|§ 80E.1||Drug policy coordinator|
|§ 80E.2||Drug policy advisory council — membership — duties.|
|§ 80E.3||Narcotics enforcement advisory council|
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 80E
- following: when used by way of reference to a chapter or other part of a statute mean the next preceding or next following chapter or other part. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See Iowa Code 4.1