Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 252 – Apiaries
Current as of: 2023 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Kentucky Statutes > Chapter 252 - Apiaries
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Attorney: means attorney-at-law. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- Federal: refers to the United States. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Owner: when applied to any animal, means any person having a property interest in such animal. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- State: when applied to a part of the United States, includes territories, outlying possessions, and the District of Columbia. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010
- Year: means calendar year. See Kentucky Statutes 446.010