The applicant shall pay the actual cost of any examination. In addition, the board may establish fees that shall not exceed the following amounts:
(1) For licensing, one hundred fifty dollars.
(2) For each annual renewal, one hundred fifty dollars.
(3) For restoration of an expired certificate of registration or for reactivation of an inactive certificate of registration, one hundred fifty dollars.
(4) For restoration of a revoked or suspended certificate of registration, one hundred fifty dollars. The board may assess a penalty not to exceed one hundred fifty dollars that shall be paid prior to the restoration of a revoked or suspended certificate of registration.
(5) For issuance of original or duplicate certificate of registration, twenty-five dollars.
(6) For failure to renew a certificate of registration within the time period to be set by the board, fifty dollars.
(7) For approval of a continuing education provider, two hundred dollars.
Acts 1984, No. 227, §2, eff. June 29, 1984; Acts 1990, No. 846, §1; Acts 1997, No. 877, §1; Acts 2004, No. 343, §1, eff. June 18, 2004.
NOTE: See Section 3 of Act 227, of the 1984 R.S.