|§ 34:3551||Coastal Port Advisory Authority; purpose; legislative findings|
|§ 34:3552||Coastal Port Advisory Authority; creation; membership; duties and functions|
Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 34 > Chapter 51
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Chambers: A judge's office.
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.