|§ 51:1746||Unsolicited telefacsimile messages; prohibition; exceptions|
|§ 51:1747||Violations; penalties; civil remedies|
Terms Used In Louisiana Revised Statutes > Title 51 > Chapter 19-D - Unsolicited Telefacsimile Messages
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.