Terms Used In Michigan Laws 445.79d
- Agency: means a department, board, commission, office, agency, authority, or other unit of state government of this state. See Michigan Laws 445.63
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o
(1) Beginning February 1, 2016, each reporting agency shall report all seizure and forfeiture activities under this act to the department of state police as required under the uniform forfeiture reporting act.
(2) Beginning February 1, 2016, each reporting agency is subject to audit as required under the uniform forfeiture reporting act.
(3) As used in this section, “reporting agency” means that term as defined in section 7 of the uniform forfeiture reporting act.